Timeline and process
Our new strategy consultation launched on 1 March 2021. We have an ambitious timeline: to develop a one-page strategy that will be approved by our Board of Governors in July. We will then set out in greater detail strands and key performance indicators.
The high-level timeline for our consultation and development of our strategy is:
- 4 March 2021 - Vice-Chancellor Professor Katie Normington announces consultation in all-staff address
- March and April 2021 - Open discussions with staff, students and the wider DMU community
- May to June 2021 - Review all feedback and begin to develop our strategy on a page
- July 2021 - Share our strategy on a page with our Governors
- September and October 2021 - Develop our detailed strategy