Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner courses online
Prince 2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the world’s most widely adopted, government recognised and industry standard project management professional qualification.
The principles of Prince 2 provide you with the knowledge and tools to guide you through the techniques and processes to manage successful projects of any type or scale and in any industry.
We have worked with our partner the ILX Group to offer a fully accredited PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner e-learning preparing you for both your Foundation and Practitioner exams.
The e-learning is broken into bite-size sessions, combining cutting-edge multimedia and interactive exercises for maximum enjoyment and knowledge retention conforming to the PRINCE2 2017 syllabus.
By the end of the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner e-learning courses you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context
- 12 months online access to our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner simulators
- PRINCE2 process map
- Official PRINCE2 manual
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exam: Valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam must be taken online via remote proctor
The purpose of the PRINCE2 Foundation examination is to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method.
The format of the Foundation exam is as follows:
- 60 minute exam duration
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
Cost : £700 (VAT Exempt)
The format of the Practitioner exam is as follows:
- 150 minute exam duration
- 42/75 required to pass = 55% pass mark
- 53 questions with 75 marks available
- Open book (official PRINCE2 manual only)
Cost £850 (VAT Exempt)
Combined £1,240* (VAT Exempt)
*If you sign up to both courses together you will receive a 20% discount based on the price of taking both courses separately.
To sign up please visit our online store here.
Alternately for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org