Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner courses online
Prince2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the world’s most widely adopted, government recognised and industry standard project management professional qualification.
This online course will provide you with the knowledge and tools to guide you through the techniques and processes needed to manage successful projects of any type or scale, and in any industry.
We offer both the Foundation and Practitioner qualifications which you can choose to do over a 12-month period through our online e-learning provision. This enhances your learning experience by allowing you to take both exams over a short or longer period of time.
The e-learning is broken into bite-size sessions, combining cutting-edge multimedia and interactive exercises for maximum enjoyment and knowledge retention. This course conforms to the Prince2 6th edition syllabus.
What is included?
- 12 months online access to our accredited Prince2 Foundation course
- Full tutor support, plus many additional resources to help put Prince2 into practice
- Prince2 Foundation exam simulator
- Prince2 process map
- Prince2 Foundation exam: Valid for 12 months from purchase date. Exam must be taken online via remote proctor
Official Prince2 manual
- The practitioner status exam cannot be taken without first taking the Foundation Certificate and therefore you will need to provide a copy of the certificate upon enrolment of the Practitioner course if you are not taking both courses together.
- At Foundation level, you will not need to purchase the Prince2 learning manual as the course is designed to provide you with all the necessary information to take the exam with confidence. At Practitioner level, the cost includes the learning manual and higher exam costs.
Why choose a Prince2 qualification with Leicester Castle Business School
- This course has been developed by tutors with extensive industry experience
- Learn in your own time over a period of 12-months with content broken down into bite-sized chunks
- Study interactive content that focusses on developing high-performance behaviours and embedded learning
- Study and sit the exams at a time to suit you
- Our e-learning platform enables you to practice sessions before your exam
There are no entry requirements for the foundation exam but you will need to have passed the foundation level and provide a copy of your certificate before you can take the practitioner exam.
- 60 Multiple choice examination questions
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass - 55%
- Online Exam
- Time allowance: 1 hour
- 68 objective style questions
- Multiple choice answers
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available) - 55%
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2® manual only)
- Time allowance: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Online Exam
Prince2 Foundation Certificate following a successful pass of the Foundation Exam
Prince2 Practitioner Status following a successful pass of Practitioner Exam
Foundation: £800 VAT not applicable
Practitioner: £900 VAT not applicable
Combined Foundation & Practitioner: £1360* VAT not applicable
*If you sign up to both courses together you will receive a 20% discount based on the price of taking both courses separately.
Please contact the team at email@example.com for more information on delivery options and bespoke courses.
Register for the course.