Services for business
We offer a range of services including:
- Analysis of building performance through simulation and monitoring
- Detailed fluid dynamic analysis of air flows within and around buildings
- Analysis of smart grids and community energy/carbon flows
- Energy analysis and visualisation software
- Training packages designed to meet business needs
Buildings which have benefited from our expertise include: the School of Slavonic and East European Studies, UCL, the Harm A. Weber Library, Judson College, Chicago; Navigation Road Primary School, Altrincham, and several other schools and colleges for natural ventilation design.
We have provided consultancy and advice, or carried out collaborative research, with many organisations including E.ON, British Gas, EDF, Airbus, Toyota, Department of Health, Department for Education, DECC, Ofgem, East Midlands Housing Group, the Rural Communities Council, Caplin Homes, and several companies outside the UK through international projects.
One Angel Square – Energy analysis of the Co-op Groups new Headquarters.
How heating controls affect domestic energy demand: a rapid evidence assessment (for DECC).