1. What should I do if I have concerns about research conduct?
Enquiries relating to research conduct at De Montfort University should be addressed to Professor Laurence Brooks, Director of the Graduate School and the Deputy Vice Chancellor Professor Andy Collop.
2. Where can I find subject or discipline specific regulations and requirements?
Information will be available through your faculty. There are also useful links to various guidelines on the further external requirements page.
3. How can I learn more about research integrity at De Montfort University?
A clear overview is given in the Guidelines to Good Research Practice. This document also includes links to a variety of University policies and codes of conduct. Contact the Research Business and Innovation Directorate (RBI) and/or The Graduate School for further information on training and awareness-raising sessions available.
4. What should I do if I have a query regarding research integrity as a research student?
There are details regarding research students in the Guidelines to Good Research Practice . If you have any queries the first point of contact should be a member of your supervisory team. However, if that is unsuitable for any reason then contact Prof. John Young, Director of the The Graduate School.
5. What should I do if I have a query regarding research integrity as a member of staff?
The Guidelines to Good Research Practice should answer most questions, any internal inquiries can be answered by the RBI and general information can be found on the UKRIO website. http://www.ukrio.org
If you wish to discuss research conduct matters in confidence please contact Professor Laurence Brooks.