Skip to content


What should I do if I have concerns about research conduct?

Enquiries relating to research conduct at De Montfort University should be addressed to Professor Laurence Brooks, Director of the Graduate School and the Deputy Vice Chancellor Professor Andy Collop.

How can I learn more about research integrity at De Montfort University?

A clear overview is given in the Guidelines to Good Research Practice. This document also includes links to a variety of University policies and codes of conduct. Contact the Research Services Directorate and/or The Graduate School for further information on training and awareness-raising sessions available.

What should I do if I have a query regarding research integrity as a research student?

There are details regarding research students in the Guidelines to Good Research Practice . If you have any queries the first point of contact should be a member of your supervisory team. However, if that is unsuitable for any reason then contact  Professor Laurence Brooks Director of the The Graduate School.

What should I do if I have a query regarding research integrity as a member of staff?

The Guidelines to Good Research Practice should answer most questions, any internal inquiries can be answered by the Research Services Directorate and general information can be found on the UKRIO website.

If you wish to discuss research conduct matters in confidence please contact Research Governance Manager, Kelly Auty.

Events target area image

At DMU there is always something to do or see, check out our events for yourself.

DMU research news target area image
DMU research news

Read about our latest research efforts.

Mission and vision target area image
Mission and vision

Read about our mission and vision and how these create a supportive and exciting learning environment.