Institute of Artificial Intelligence partnerships and collaborations
The research at IAI is highly international. We are collaborating with many international research centres in the field of Artificial Intelligence and its applications.
For example, we are coordinating a Leverhulme Trust international network involving seven different partners from five different countries. Majority of our members have collaborated with at least one international partners in their research.
Selected international partners are listed here:
- Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Nanjing, China
- Northeastern University, Shenyang, China
- Xiangtan University, Xiangtan, China
- Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China
- University of Pablo de Olavide, Spain
- Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania