We are pleased to announce International Undergraduate Scholarship for September 2022. The High Achiever Scholarship rewards eligible prospective International students joining a full-time undergraduate degree at De Montfort University.
The scholarship offers a £3,000, £5,000 or a full fee waiver to International students who have achieved a score of 70% or above in their previous studies. This award is only applicable for the first year of a full-time undergraduate course at the University. The scholarship recipients will be asked to demonstrate their ongoing commitment to advancing their studies by submitting documented evidence (in the form of a report) to their academic faculty.
The closing date to apply for the scholarship is midnight on Monday 11 July 2022 for students commencing their studies in September 2022. A selection committee will meet to select the recipients and all candidates will be notified of the outcome.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to assist you.
- Hold an offer of admission from De Montfort University for a full time, Undergraduate course starting September 2022 only.
- To be assessed as an International fee payer.
- To have achieved 70% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £3,000 scholarship
- To have achieved 75% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £5,000 scholarship
- To have achieved 80% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a full fee wavier
To be considered your application form should cover the following areas:
- Why have you decided to apply to study at DMU.
- How you would make a positive contribution to DMU and the community in their efforts towards education.
- How a DMU education would help you in the future.
See terms and conditions.