We are pleased to announce the new High Achievers Scholarship, which rewards eligible prospective international students joining a full-time undergraduate degree at De Montfort University (DMU) in September 2021.
The scholarship offers a £5,000 fee reduction or a full fee waiver to International students who have achieved a score of 75% or above in their previous studies. This award is only applicable for the first year of a full-time undergraduate course at the university.
The closing date to apply for the scholarship is midnight on Friday 16 July 2021 for students commencing their studies in September 2021. A selection committee will meet to select the recipients and all candidates will be notified of the outcome.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to assist you.
- Hold an offer of admission from DMU for a full-time, undergraduate course starting September 2021 only.
- To be assessed as an international fee payer.
- To have achieved 75% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £5,000 scholarship OR 80% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a full fee wavier.
To be considered your application form should cover the following areas:
- Passion in advocating for education.
- How you would make a positive contribution to DMU and the community in its efforts towards education.
- How a DMU education would help you in the future.
See terms and conditions.