Global MBA scholarship, January 2018 entry
We are pleased to announce an exciting new scholarship for new students from India and Nigeria who are looking to undertake our rewarding Global MBA programme. The scholarship offers a tuition fee discount of £2,000 to new students enrolling in January 2018.
To qualify for this international scholarship you must; be domiciled in or a national of India or Nigeria, be starting the full-time Global MBA in January 2018. You must also be a new student to DMU, and not progressing from an undergraduate course at DMU. Please see below for full terms and conditions of this scholarship.
For more information about the Global MBA scholarship email firstname.lastname@example.org
Image of DMU students in a lecture
- The Global MBA international scholarship award of £2,000 is available to students domiciled in or a national of India or Nigeria starting on the full-time Global MBA postgraduate taught (PGT) course, starting in January 2018.
- To be eligible, a student must receive an offer to study on the full-time Global MBA postgraduate taught (PGT) course, starting in January 2018; and accept their offer as a firm choice.
- International scholarships and discounts are only available to students who are assessed by DMU as being domiciled in or a national of India or Nigeria and are not domiciled in the UK at the time of their application, and who pay overseas international rate tuition fees.
- Decisions made by the DMU International Office regarding eligibility for all discounts and scholarships are final.
- Discounts will be applied to applicants who pay a £3,000 tuition fee deposit to DMU. A deposit can be paid at any time after an applicant has been assigned an application reference number. Please visit the January 2018 scholarships and discounts page of the DMU website for updates regarding the availability of scholarships and discounts.
- Scholarships and discounts are only available to students studying on full‐time postgraduate courses starting in January 2018, and taught on site at the DMU Leicester Campus only. Please contact DMU if you are unsure.
- Awards will not be applied to students studying on part‐time and distance learning courses or in relation to courses with fees lower than the lowest standard international fee.
- International students progressing from a DMU undergraduate course are not eligible for the Global MBA scholarship; but may be eligible to apply for DMU’s International Alumni Discount scheme.
- If an applicant meets all eligibility criteria stated in these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions for residence in a particular country and pays a £3,000 deposit whilst the discount is advertised on the scholarships and discounts pages of the DMU website, DMU may award the discount to the applicant.
- Discounts will not be awarded to applicants who pay a deposit after the point that the website is updated with information stating that no further discounts are available. We strongly advise all applicants to check the international scholarships and discounts webpages carefully before making a deposit payment.
- Scholarships and discounts will be applied to tuition fees at the point of enrolment unless otherwise stated on the relevant pages of the DMU website. Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within three weeks of the scholarship application closing date unless otherwise stated. Students awarded scholarships and discounts will have their awards applied automatically when they enrol.
- All current international scholarships and discounts are valid only for students entering the university in January 2018. Awards cannot be deferred by the applicant to a subsequent entry point.
- The value of the scholarship or discount will be deducted from tuition fees for the first year of study only. The award will not be applied in subsequent years of study including repeated first year.
- Unless otherwise stated, no cash alternatives will be offered. Awards cannot be transferred to another recipient.
- Only self‐funded students are eligible for scholarships and discounts. Students in receipt of any type of sponsorship will not be eligible.
- DMU reserves the right to cancel any award which has been claimed fraudulently including on the basis of deliberate provision of false information to claim the award, and to apply the full tuition fee. If an award is found to have been claimed fraudulently, the award amount will be added to the student’s university account and must be paid in full before the end of the student’s course.
- Where a student terminates or interrupts their studies prior to the completion of their course, both the tuition fees and award will be pro‐rated, based on the student’s last date of attendance.
- Recipients of a scholarship or discount must have no outstanding debt to the university.
- Students receiving this discount will not be eligible for any additional scholarships or discounts. If a student is also eligible for another scholarship, he or she will only receive the higher value scholarship.
For all enquiries regarding international scholarships and discounts, please email email@example.com