There is free support available to anyone who wishes to quit smoking.
The Stop Smoking Service is available to support you and offer:
- Free, friendly, non-judgemental support and advice to help you stop smoking
- Support for up to 12 weeks with a Stop advisor
- Free information
- Free medication if you get free prescriptions
- Carbon monoxide checks at each appointment to show you how well you are doing
- A genuine welcome back if you start smoking again and want to have another go at stopping
Stop Smoking Service
10 self help tips to stop smoking
The information presented on this site is for general use only and is not intended for people living with any medical conditions who are seeking personal medical advice; it is not a substitute for the advice of your doctor. If you have any questions or concerns about individual health matters or the management of your condition, please consult your local GP.