DMU Dubai Campus
DMU Dubai is strategically located in Dubai International Academic City with a purpose-built, independent campus building offering a wide range of services including:
- Multiple classrooms
- 700 seating capacity auditorium
- A modern library with up-to-date books, journals and other research material
- 2 conference rooms and 3 meeting rooms with HD video conferencing facilities
- ICT laboratories with high-speed Wi-Fi across the campus
- Design, Fashion studios
- Engineering labs
- Psychology lab
- Moot court
- Gymnasium, indoor sports and student recreation centre
- Outdoor multi-purpose sports facilities
- Convenience store and beauty salon
- 300 seating capacity food court
- Separate male and female on-campus student accommodation
- Parking for over 300 vehicles
Discover DMU – Campus Virtual Tour
Visiting a university campus is one of the best things you can do to help you decide where you want to study. Seeing the buildings you'll learn in and the space you'll be calling home. DMU is offering virtual campus tours for those who are miles away to let you experience the future with flavours of diversity.
Take a virtual tour of our campus with our exciting 360 tours https://dmudubai-vr.web.app/
Internships, Careers and Placement
The DMU Dubai careers department aims to assist our students and graduates to make informed career choices by providing a professional, high quality careers guidance and information service.
DMU Dubai will work closely with employers and academic schools to support students in developing the skills they need to maximise their employability. This will include a number of sector-specific careers fairs and insight events, organised at our campus throughout the academic year. These events will help raise awareness of the work experience, internships and permanent positions available. We also encourage younger students to attend such events as a useful way to develop their understanding of industry.
The Student Council at DMU Dubai will include an elected Student President, Academic School Representatives, School Officers and Individual Class Representatives. Student Representatives for non-academic services such as extra-curricular activities, sports, social clubs and events coordination will also be included. The key objectives of the Student Council include:
- Promoting the interests and welfare of Students at the Campus during their programme of study, through representation, support and advice to the students
- Being the recognised representative channel between the students and De Montfort University Dubai
- Providing social, cultural, and recreational activities and forums for discussion and debate for the personal development of the students
- Promoting social and academic unity among students at DMU Dubai
Our accommodation is available for undergraduate and postgraduate students from around the world.
When applying for student accommodation, you can select from a variety of options. We guarantee on-campus accommodation for all first year students and all of our residences are within easy reach of the university campus as well as Dubai’s bustling culture and student life.
The student accommodation options available at DMU Dubai are safe, secure and comfortable. Depending on the type of accommodation option, the accommodation fees generally include:
- Furnished accommodation
- Housekeeping services (at set intervals)
- Access to student services such as gymnasium and wi-fi
Fees do not include meal services, laundry or other expenses of a personal nature.
Find out more about our accommodation services by contacting our Admissions Office.
Transport to and from the campus is provided along various routes. The key pick-up areas served include:
- Abu Dhabi
- Al Ain
Public transportation services are also available through the well-connected metro and bus services. Find out more about our transport services and transport fees by contacting our Admissions Office.
We give a warm welcome to all international students joining us to study at DMU Dubai. Whether you are new to Dubai or have visited before, we are here to help you.
We provide student visas for applicants studying on any our academic programmes. The visa is valid for one year and is renewable each year. Find out more about our visa services by contacting our Admissions Office.
Student Service Center
The Student Service Center serves as a one-stop, single point of contact for all student support queries and is available for all registered students. The Student Service Center will advise students on:
- Academic administrative support
- Student welfare
- Student mentoring
- Any general support