Our news, your views
We like to talk, which is why we have a dedicated communications team to provide you with regular messages and news during your time at DMU. But we are equally as good as listening so we hope you will talk to us too.
You will receive communications via a variety of ways including:
- Your student web pages are updated daily and should be your first port-of-call for all information
- DM2U is a weekly round up which you will receive via your student email and will include information you need to make the most of your time at DMU
- Facebook - make sure you 'like' us to keep up to date with news and announcements
- Twitter - follow us, and while you're at it, follow our Vice Chancellor too
- You Tube - watch what's happening on campus on our very own channel
- Emails - we promise we won't overload you with hundreds of emails, but when you do receive an email from us - it is important - so please read it
- Digital screens - look out for news, events and information publicised on the screens in building accross campus
And we want to hear from you so get in touch with us:
- Ask Us - it does what it says on the tin - you ask and we'll answer - within five working days. Don't forget to check out the questions which have already been asked and answered on the Ask Us page.
- Student Focus Groups - look our for ways to get involved with regular focus groups we hold to get your feedback.
The DMU Internal Communications Strategy|
was approved at Executive Board in March, and since then, has been out to consultation with students and DSU. Please read the plan and don't forget to email|
us your feedback about the content of the plan or any ideas you have about internal communications.