For those of you who are graduating from Nursing & Midwifery or Postgraduate Taught courses this year, we are pleased to tell you that your final Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR) will be available to view and share by Friday 24 November.
For all other currently enrolled students, your interim HEAR will be available to view and share by Thursday 30 November.
The HEAR is an excellent way to showcase your employability as it captures both the individual modules you have completed and relevant activities you've done during your time at DMU. Whether you've volunteered with De Montfort Students’ Union or #DMUlocal, been on a #DMUglobal experience, taken a Frontrunners role or found work through DMU Unitemps, it will appear in the report. This could give you the chance to stand out from the crowd when employers are looking at potential graduate employees.
The HEAR includes your course module results, along with an ‘Additional Information’ section (6.1). This includes:
- A statement about DMU and the types of graduates it aims to produce
- Details of other extra-curricular achievements, such as prizes, internships, volunteering or student representative roles. Click here to see the full list of activities covered by the HEAR.
To access your HEAR:
- Go to https://verify.dmu.ac.uk
- Click ‘students/graduates’, then log in with your DMU ‘p’ number and password
- If you have not visited before, you will be prompted to enter an email address to be used for correspondence and notifications
- Click on ‘View my documents’
You can share your HEAR with prospective employers and other institutions. Instructions on how to do this are on the student HEAR webpages.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email HEAR@dmu.ac.uk or visit the HEAR webpage.
Posted on Tuesday 21st November 2017