Student cohesion officer
Our student cohesion officer is the project lead for OpenFaith and is there to support all students in ensuring their university experience is one that is fulfilling and enriching.
How can the student cohesion officer support you?
- Book in a time to meet me and have a chat about your faith and spiritual needs
- If you want to do a collaborative event with other faith or non-faith societies
- If you would like to participate in campus cohesion projects
- If you would like to be a volunteer
- If you want to find out more about spirituality, faith and religions as well as the services and facilities provided for this at DMU
- If you feel our faith and spiritual services could be improved in any way
- If you would like to take part in student focus groups where you have the opportunity to voice your thoughts about faith, diversity and cohesion on campus
- If you require a dedicated space for faith based meetings, events or worship
- If you would like a guest speaker to come to DMU and lead a prayer session or a talk around faith