Unite Foundation Scholarship
Announcement from Unite Foundation
|Please note that Unite Foundation has suspended the 2021/22 application cycle for The Unite Foundation Scholarship. We are in regular communication with Unite Foundation and will update this webpage as we receive more details.
The Unite Foundation Scholarship is jointly offered by De Montfort University and the Unite Foundation. The scholarship offers care leaver and estranged students a free student bedroom in Newarke Point for a maximum of three years of eligible study.
Watch the video below, or read Daniel's story, to find find out more about the impact of receiving a Unite Foundation Scholarship.
Scholarship applicants must be either a care leaver or assessed as independent due to estrangement by their funding provider (e.g. Student Finance England). In addition, applicants must also meet all of the following criteria:
- Aged 25 or under on 1 September 2020 and
- Undertaking first and only course of undergraduate study and
- Currently studying at, or holding a firm choice offer from, De Montfort University and
- UK home fee status student and
- In receipt of, or applying for, student finance for day to day living costs (Maintenance Loan), reflecting care leaver/estranged student status.
For more information
Guidance notes for the 2020/21 application cycle
Please contact the Transitions Team using the details below:
T: (0116) 257 7595, option 3, then option 4