Unite Foundation Scholarship
Applications for 2023/24 now open
The Unite Foundation Scholarship is jointly offered by De Montfort University and the Unite Foundation. The scholarship offers care leaver and estranged students a free student bedroom in Newarke Point for a maximum of three years of eligible study.
Watch the video below, or read Daniel's story, to find find out more about the impact of receiving a Unite Foundation Scholarship.
Scholarship applicants must be either a care leaver or assessed as independent due to estrangement by their funding provider (e.g. Student Finance England). In addition, applicants must also meet all of the following criteria:
- Aged 25 or under on 1 September 2020 and
- Undertaking first and only course of undergraduate study and
- Currently studying at, or holding a firm choice offer from, De Montfort University and
- UK home fee status student and
- In receipt of, or applying for, student finance for day to day living costs (Maintenance Loan), reflecting care leaver/estranged student status.
For more information please contact the Transitions Team using the details below:
T: (0116) 257 7595, option 3, then option 4