Skip to content

Student records

Certified Copies


To apply for a certified true copy of your certificate/transcript, a copy of the original should be sent to the following email address with a covering note, P number/Student ID (if applicable) and your contact details:


There will be a charge of £5 per copy for this service. You can make a payment on the DMU online store. You will need to quote your receipt number in your correspondence.

Reference requests

If you would like to request verification of a student’s details then please note that the university now subscribes to the Higher Education Degree Datacheck (HEDD) online verification service. All verification requests should be made using this service. Please note that we no longer deal with verification requests directly and all such requests will be automatically deleted.