Getting a form signed or stamped

When starting at university, students are often asked get forms, provided by official bodies, completed and stamped by the university.  The team in the Student Gateway are able to do so for funding-related forms which require confirmation of a student’s current registration.

If you have a form that requires completion and stamping by the university, please scan it and email it to us at

To find out if we can help you, please feel free to visit us in the Student Gateway on the ground floor of Gateway House. Alternatively, you can call us on 0116 257 7595, or email us at  Please note that it is not always possible to meet some requests within the Student Gateway; if this is the case, a member of our team will advise you on how to proceed.

Looking for a form?

Our students may need to complete and submit forms for a range of academic and non-academic purposes.

To find a form, or to find information on how to submit your completed form, visit the corresponding webpages:

  • Money and finance: Find forms for scholarships, bursaries, support funds and more.
  • Deferrals, extensions and appeals: Forms and submission guidance are available here. Please note that these forms may require detailed supporting evidence to accompany them.
  • International students: Find forms for airport pickup requests, International Registration Week, and to join the i-Buddies scheme. Please note that these are seasonal events and their associated forms may not be available to download year-round.