We’re delighted to be offering a limited number of free tickets for DMU staff and students to attend the Leicester City FC vs Burnley FC game next weekend.
The Premier League match is taking place on Saturday 25 September at King Power Stadium (3pm kick-off).
The deadline for entering the giveaway is 3pm this Thursday 16 September.
To enter the giveaway for two tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org from your DMU email address with ‘LCFC’ in the subject line, along with your full name, P number and details of the other person who would be attending with you. Tickets will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note: you are more than welcome to take a family member or friend along with you, but there must be at least one DMU staff member or student per pair.
Our Partnerships team will be in touch with the winners by email closer to the time, and tickets will need to be collected in person from King Power Stadium on match day.
Terms and conditions apply (see below).
LCFC Covid-19 spot checks
LCFC has recently introduced a new Covid-19 protocol that requires each guest (aged 18+) to produce one of the following on match day:
- Proof of full vaccination for a period of more than two weeks
- A negative lateral flow or PCR test result from within the previous 48 hours
- An exemption from Covid-19 vaccinations
You can read more about the policy on LCFC’s website.
LCFC giveaway – Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open only to De Montfort University staff/students as at the time of the competition opening and who agree they can attend the Leicester City game (at their own cost). Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by 3pm on the specified date, prior to the match date. Any email in response received after 3pm on the specified date preceding the game will not be considered.
3. Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. DMU is unable to notify all unsuccessful entrants about the outcome of their entry due to the high volume of entries received for giveaways. If unsuccessful, entrants are encouraged to try again for future giveaways.
4. DMU reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
5. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter's liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
7. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
In particular, the promoter does not accept any liability or responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter's reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
10. The promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Any uncollected tickets will be reallocated at the discretion of the promoter.
12. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
13. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: DMU Partnerships Office, Portland Building, The Gateway, Leicester, LE1 9BH.
Posted on Monday 13th September 2021