The Vitality Blast is back at the Uptonsteel County Ground as the Leicestershire Foxes get their T20 campaign up and running. The 2021 T20 Vitality Blast returns to a 14-match group-stage format with the First-Class Counties split into traditional North and South Groups.
As DMU is a partner of Leicestershire County Cricket Club we can offer 25 pairs of free tickets for staff and students to see the Foxes vs Birmingham Bears.
The match starts at 6.30pm on Wednesday 16 June at Grace Road, Leicester LE2 8EB.
To enter, all you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and ‘Cricket’ in the subject line. Closing date for entry is Tuesday 15 June at 4pm.
Tickets will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis and will need to be collected. Details of when and where to do this will be confirmed when allocated.
Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open only to De Montfort University staff and students as at the time of the competition opening and who agree they can attend the fixture (at their own cost). Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by the date specified on the article. Any tweet/email in response received after that date will not be considered.
3. De Montfort University reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
4. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
5. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
In particular, the promoter does not accept any liability or responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
7. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
9. The promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will need to collect the tickets from DMU Leicester at a time to be agreed by the organiser.
11. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
12. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Promoter: De Montfort University, The Gateway, Leicester, LE1 9BH.
Posted on Friday 11th June 2021