Your Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR)
Taught postgraduate students who received their final results recently will be issued with a final Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR) from the week beginning Monday 23 November.
Also from that date, all currently registered undergraduate students will be issued with an interim HEAR.
The HEAR is an academic transcript of your results. It’s an excellent way to showcase your employability as it captures the individual modules you have completed and all of the recognised activities you've done during your time at DMU. Find out more in our video below.
Whether you've volunteered with De Montfort Students’ Union or #DMUlocal, been on a #DMUglobal experience, taken a Frontrunners role or found work through DMU Unitemps, it will appear in the report.
This could give you the chance to stand out from the crowd when employers are looking at potential graduate employees.
The HEAR includes your course module results, along with an ‘Additional Information’ section (6.1). This includes:
- A statement about DMU and the types of graduates it aims to produce.
- Details of other recognised extra-curricular achievements, such as prizes, internships, volunteering or student representative roles. Click here to see the full list of activities covered by the HEAR.
To access your HEAR:
- Eligible students will get an email saying that a new document is available from De Montfort University in Digitary
- Go to core.digitary.net
- Click on Education Provider Login (the green building button)
- Under ‘Institution’, enter De Montfort University and click Continue
- Enter your p-number and your usual single sign-on password
- You can share your HEAR with prospective employers and other institutions. See ‘Sharing my documents’ in the Digitary FAQ.
Please note: the assessment results displayed in an interim HEAR are in draft form and remain unratified until the appropriate Programme Assessment Board has met and, as such, may be subject to change up until this point. When a module is still in progress, or during the time we are working on your assessment results, some components may not be shown.
Please refer to university announcements for when final results will be officially confirmed and released.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email HEAR@dmu.ac.uk or visit the HEAR webpage.
Posted on: Friday 20 November 2020