Nominations to become part of the De Montfort Students’ Union (DSU) officer team for 2020/21 are now open.
The DSU officer team is elected annually and all De Montfort University students can nominate themselves for a position.
There are five Executive Officer roles and seven part-time Liberation Representative roles available.
Being a part of the DSU officer team will give you the opportunity to represent students’ interests and to ensure that students have an unforgettable experience while studying at DMU.
Full-time Executive roles:
- Academic Executive
- Equality and Diversity Executive
- Student Opportunity and Engagement Executive
- Union Development Executive
- Welfare Executive.
Part-time Representative roles:
- BAME Students’ Representative
- International Students’ Representative
- LGBTQ+ Students’ Representative
- Mature Students’ Representative
- Postgraduate Students’ Representative
- Women’s Representative.
There will also be an opportunity nominate yourself for other roles, including National Union of Students (NUS) delegates, Course Reps, student group committees and the new student ‘zones’.
- Nominations close: Friday 14 February at 11.59pm
- Candidates' Briefings: Monday 17, Wednesday 19 and Friday 20 February
- Voting opens: Tuesday 3 March at 8am
- Voting freeze: Friday 6 March at 5pm
- Voting resumes: Monday 9 March at 8am
- Voting closes: Monday 9 March at 5pm
- Elections Results Night: Wednesday 11 March, time TBC.
Voting will take place at booths across campus during the voting period from Tuesday 3 March.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
You can nominate yourself and find the election rules at demontfortsu.com/vote.
Posted on Thursday 16th January 2020