All students are warmly invited to the first Staff-Student Co-creation networking session of 2020, taking place on Monday 27 January from 12.30 to 2pm.
- Want to be part of a conversation about student-staff partnership at DMU?
- What is co-creation?
- Why is it good for teaching and learning?
- What difference can it make to student support and opportunities?
- Where does it happen?
- Is it happening in your course?
If you’re interested in these questions, the 2020 Staff-Student Co-creation Network is for you.
The network’s about discussing and building new ideas into the way you’re taught, the way you learn and the student support and opportunities offered at DMU. It’s about bring students and staff together to work in partnership and try out original learning activities that enhance your student experience.
You can expect:
- a relaxed and friendly occasion with examples of some great work going on
- the chance for staff and students to discuss working in partnership to enhance your teaching, learning and student experience
- to build new contacts among like-minded students and staff
- to increase your understanding of teaching methods
- to learn about student support services and different approaches
- to build your analytical skills and knowledge of the higher education sector.
If you would like to attend this event, sign up here on MyGateway.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Alasdair Blair – Associate Pro Vice Chancellor (Academic)
Adele Browne – Head of Careers and Employability
Posted on Thursday 16th January 2020