The DMUsport team has a brilliant opportunity for staff and students to win tickets to watch the Leicester Riders vs Newcastle Eagles on Friday 14 February at the Morningside Arena. The tip-off time is 8pm.
To enter the draw, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘Leicester Riders vs Newcastle Eagles’ in the subject line.
The competition closes on Wednesday 12 February at 5pm. DMUsport will contact the winners directly.
Terms and conditions apply (see below).
1. This competition is open only to De Montfort University staff at the time of the competition opening and who agree they can attend the Leicester Riders game (at their own cost). Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by 5pm on specified date, prior to the match date. Any email in response received after 5pm on the Wednesday preceding the game will not be considered.
3. DMUsport reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
4. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
5. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter's liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
In particular, the promoter does not accept any liability or responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
7. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter's reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
9. The promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner's Twitter username may be used on the @DMUsports Twitter account after the winner has been selected. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have consented to this post. The winner will need to collect the tickets from The Watershed, Upperton Road, Bede Island, Leicester, LE2 7AU before 5pm on the Friday of the match date. Any uncollected tickets will be reallocated at the discretion of the Promoter.
11. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
12. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Promoter: DMUsport, The Watershed, Upperton Road, Bede Island, Leicester, LE2 7AU.
Posted on Tuesday 11th February 2020