This year De Montfort Students’ Union have been running the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind campaign to highlight the importance of being an active student.
In line with the campaign the DSU are giving all students the opportunity to demonstrate their own personal engagement with the services that DMU and the DSU have on offer through the brand new Proud To Be More Award, with the chance to win a £100 cash prize.
Students who are engaged in the university have an overall better experience and have better post-graduation prospects. This award will capturing the benefits of engagement while rewarding individuals for their efforts to make the most of what is on offer at DMU.
To enter, students will need to select one of these categories below which they have actively engaged with. You can submit multiple entries, but you need to submit just ONE category per entry from the following:
- DMU Global
- DMU Local & SquareMile/ UN SDG’s
- De Montfort Students’ Union/ DMUSport
- Careers/Employability & Mentorship
- DMU Works/ Placements
- HealthyDMU, Wellbeing and Disability Support
- Library Services/ International Office Support
- Stephen Lawrence Research Centre
Once a category is selected, you will need answer the questions below
- How have you engaged with the category selected?
- What were the benefits for you/ those involved?
- What impact did the chosen category have on you and or others?
Once the competition closes, nominations will be sent to respective department leaders who will choose their winner for the £100 cash prize.
Nominations for The Proud To Be More Award close on Friday 1 April. More information can be found here.
Posted on Thursday 21st March 2019