The #DMUforlife team have a fantastic opportunity for staff & students to watch Leicester City vs Wolves on Sunday 11 August at the King Power Stadium (Leicester) 2pm kick off.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is email email@example.com or follow our twitter page and retweet the appropriate tweet.
The competition closes on Friday 9 August at 9am and winners will need to be available to collect their tickets from the Portland Building Reception on Friday 9 August by 3pm.
The winner must give assurances that they will attend the event in person with a guest of their choice.
Terms and conditions apply (see below).
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open only to De Montfort University staff as at the time of the competition opening and who agree they can attend the Leicester City game (at their own cost). Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by 09:00 on specified date, prior to the match date. Any email in response received after 09:00 on the Friday preceding the game will not be considered.
3. DMUforlife reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
4. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
5. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter's liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
In particular, the promoter does not accept any liability or responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
7. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter's reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
9. The promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner's Twitter username may be used on the @dmuforlife twitter account after the winner has been selected. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have consented to this post. The winner will need to collect the tickets from the Portland Building, DMU Leicester before 14:00 on the Friday preceding the Saturday match date. Any uncollected tickets will be reallocated at the discretion of the Promoter.
11. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
12. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Promoter: DMUforlife, Advancement Office, 0.05 Portland Building, The Gateway, Leicester, LE1 9BH.
Posted on Monday 5th August 2019