Preparing to welcome you back
We are looking forward to welcoming our many loyal, and new, customers back and we’re committed to putting your welfare, health and safety at the heart of what we do. Whilst we remain closed we’ve been working hard behind the scenes to prepare our venues so that we can open our doors again as soon as it’s safe to do so.
We understand that every event is unique and we’ll work with you to offer the safest solution possible but below are a few measures we’ve implemented as standard to reassure you and your guests.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed at the entrance to every building
- An enhanced cleaning schedule will be in place, with particular attention paid to high frequency touch points such as door handles
- Meeting rooms will be cleaned after each use and other spaces will be cleaned and sanitised at the end of each day
- Antibacterial wipes will be available in each room should they be required and sanitiser spray and towels are provided in our IT suites
- Pre identified routes and directional signage has been installed in all buildings
- Clear floor signage has been installed in all buildings promoting social distancing
- Additional hand washing signs have been installed in all rest rooms
- Revised room capacities are in place to reflect current social distance guidelines
- Where possible, events will be allocated their own zone for breakout and hospitality to avoid cross over between groups
- Safety screens have been installed at all reception desks
- Our menus have been redesigned to include pre-packed food only
- Hospitality stations will be sanitised before each service
- Signage and floor markings will be in place to ensure there is a safe distance between customers
- Only disposable plates and cutlery will be used
- Pre-set break times will be agreed in advance to ensure there is no cross over with other groups
Keeping in touch
The safety of our staff and visitors is our priority and we will continue to work with Government guidelines and review our services regularly. We have undertaken through risk assessments and staff training designed to protect yours and our wellbeing.
We understand that there may be some uncertainty around hosting physical events in the coming months and the team are working on offering alternative solutions. Whether it’s virtual or hybrid event, or making the most of our unique outdoor spaces on and around our stunning campus, watch this space for further details!
Although the team are currently working remotely; we’d love to hear from you if you are planning your next event to discuss how we can work together in the future. Email us on email@example.com and a member of the team will be in touch.