Keeping you safe
We are committed to keeping your welfare, health and safety at the heart of what we do and although most Government restrictions have now been lifted, we have maintained some measures to reassure you and your guests. We have undertaken thorough risk assessments and staff training designed to protect yours and our wellbeing and will continue to review our services regularly.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed at the entrance to every building
- An enhanced cleaning schedule will be in place, with particular attention paid to high frequency touch points such as door handles
- NHS Track & Trace posters are put up for every event
- Signage is installed to remind visitors to keep a safe distance from each other
- Additional hand washing signs have been installed in all rest rooms
- Where possible, events will be allocated their own zone for breakout and hospitality to avoid cross over between groups
- Safety screens have been installed at all reception desks
- The use of face coverings is encouraged
- Our menus have been redesigned to include pre-packed food only
- Hospitality stations will be sanitised before each service
- Only disposable plates and cutlery will be used
- Pre-set break times may be agreed in advance to ensure there is no cross over with other groups
We understand that there may still be some uncertainty around hosting physical events so why not consider a virtual or hybrid event, or make the most of our unique outdoor spaces around our campus?
We’d love to work with you to deliver your next event, call us on 0116 250 6000 or email email@example.com.