Support for your business
Whatever your organisation needs, we are passionate about helping to support the business community.
DMU graduates are helping Leicester match London for new business success, according to top financial magazine, The Economist. The university is also supporting the growth and development of Leicestershire’s small-to-medium enterprise (SME) community, and is well versed in the issues affecting businesses of all sizes.
Our experience and expertise can add value to companies of any size, so we’re sure we can assist you in some way.
We can support start-up, small and medium sized businesses in the following ways:
- Work space for start-up businesses
- Flexible and industry relevant skills development
- Professional qualifications that can be studied part-time
- Opportunities to access funding
- Recruiting our students and graduates
- Developing an idea
Click below for specific information on:
Advice from other organisations
If you are a business looking to work with DMU please contact us on:
T: +44 (0)116 207 8455
Request a call back