How to apply for The Crucible
The Crucible is a programme for individuals and partnerships that have a good business idea which needs support to become a viable business.
It includes a comprehensive package of support to take your business idea from concept to realisation:
- Access to expertise in new venture creation, business strategy, investment strategy, marketing and a range of other support measures tailored to helping you in your new venture endeavour. As part of the programme of support and activities that can be engaged in, successful applicants will receive mentoring and project management support.
- A working space at the Innovation Centre in the heart of Leicester and DMU. From here you can network and develop your enterprise.
- Successful applications will have opportunities to receive financial support from DMU, on a case-by-case basis
- Support to identify investment opportunities available to you and help through the application process
Full terms and conditions will be issued to successful applicants.
Who can apply?
The Crucible is open to:
- DMU graduates/alumni
- Current postgraduate students
Applicants need to have an innovative business idea that requires development and holds the potential to be the basis of a company by the end of the programme.
You don't need to have existing business knowledge, just a great idea!