Lease a Workspace
The Innovation Centre supports startups and growing businesses in Leicester by providing flexible workspace and office space for lease.
Rent your own dedicated and serviced work space, and benefit from being part of our entrepreneurial community.
We will give you a platform to inspire and progress your business as part of our innovative community.
Unlike other local workspaces, you can terminate your lease with only one month’s notice at any time.
The Innovation Centre workspaces vary in size, with rooms suitable for a minimum of 1 person and a maximum of 10. If the space we currently have available is not suitable for your needs, please still get in touch with us as workspaces can become available at any time.
Current unit availability
|Unit||Size (sq ft)|| Seats||Cost per month+VAT ||Available |
| 00.2 Lower Ground Floor
|| 4-5 persons
| 00.4 Lower Ground Floor
|| 4-5 persons
| 00.5 Lower Ground Floor
|| 4-5 persons
| M1.4 Mezzanine Floor
|| 4-5 persons
| M1.12 Mezzanine Floor
|| 3-4 persons
|| June, furnished
| 1.2 First Floor
|| 6-8 persons
Units are unfurnished unless otherwise stated.
For information on current and forthcoming availability, and to arrange a viewing, please email email@example.com or call 0116 257 7377.
Whats included in the monthly charge:
- Free one to one guidance through our business support surgeries
- Service and rental charge
- Use of meeting rooms* including audio visual equipment in some rooms
- Free attendenace at buiness support events and workshops
- Access to the building 24/7 with ID cards
- Parking for visitors*
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Use of resourses in coworking café (journals, books, pc's and macs)
- Broadband (200Mb)
- Telephone line rental inclusive of direct dial lines
- Telephone handsets (analogue)
- Use of WiFi throughout the building
- Professional reception service
- Twice daily postal service
- Business rates
- Discounted memembership at DMU's Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Leisure Centre
- City centre location, just 1 hour from London by train
- Access to DMU campus facilities
- Disabled access throughout the building
- Excellent transport links and near by public parking
- End your tenancy with one month's notice, at any time
- Access to event space to host your own events
- Access to student/graduate placements
- Use of co-working café
What isn't included:
- Photocopying (charged per copy)
- Electricity (metered to your unit)
- Telephone calls (charged at local rate)
- VIOP handsets (additional £10 per month)
- Insurance for your equipment/belongings
We make things simple
- We combine your service and rental charges into one monthly bill, payable via direct debit
- There are no long term commitments, you can opt out of your lease with just one month’s notice
- We’re located in the heart of Leicester city centre, making it an ideal place for transport links
- We have a professional, fully staffed reception
- There are no additional charges for the cleaning and maintenance of your work space
All of our business residents are encourged to integrate into our community.
- Tap in to the university’s business and research expertise
- Free workshops covering the latest business issues
- One-to-one support with experts in finance, law and marketing
Work space cost and availability
Our spaces are charged at £18 per square foot, with our smallest unit being 96 square feet (£144 per month), and our largest 685 square feet (£1027.49 per month). Please get in touch to discuss your requirements. Discounts available for DMU students, graduates and staff.
Apply for a work space
We're much more than just a professional office space, at the Innovation Centre you have direct access to De Montfort University students, staff and graduates to support your business growth.
If you think your company could benefit from these services and are interested in becoming part of the community here, please fill out our business resident enquiry form.
Alternatively, if you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Global Hands has grown exponentially as a Community Interest Company over the last three years and is being increasingly regarded as a leader in the field of Global Youth Work and international development in relation to young people. This could not have been possible without the support we have received from The Innovation Centre, especially in relation to being incubated in a creative environment at a very affordable cost in our embryonic stage, initially being given invaluable advice, and being put in touch with key experts who supported us to shape the future of our company."
Momodou Sallah, Chair - Board of Directors, Global Hands