PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the world’s most widely adopted, government recognised and industry standard project management professional qualification.
The principles of PRINCE2 provide you with the knowledge and tools to guide you through the techniques and processes to manage successful projects of any type or scale and in any industry.
PRINCE2 will not only help you meet the requirements of that job you want but it will also expand your knowledge, making every project you work on a success - enabling you to take on larger scale projects and move up the career ladder!
At Leicester Castle Business School, the Foundation and Practitioner levels are taken together as one course. The PRINCE2 Foundation covers the principles and terminology and the Practitioner course builds upon this knowledge, enabling you to use the principles in practice.
The course will provide you with all of the skills and knowledge to be a Practitioner and successful completion of the course will give you registered PRINCE2 Practitioner status.
You will need to pass an exam to gain the qualifications from these courses. All delegates are required to do pre-course reading of around 10 hours and between two-three hours after sessions which will be provided to you.
The course is taught through five intensive days of classroom-based teaching: 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
To register for the course please click here!
- Expert tutor with industry experience
- Manual/text books, exams and course materials included
- PRINCE2 is commonly used as a shortlisting tool for Project Manager positions across all industries
- Central location with excellent transport links
Recommended prior knowledge
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Key learning outcomes
This course will provide an insight into PRINCE2, and prepare you for assessment:
- Multiple choice examination questions;
- 60 questions per paper;
- There are no 'trial' questions in scores;
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass - 55%;
- Closed book.
- Objective testing;
- 68 question items (each item is worth 1 mark);
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available) - 55%;
- Two-and-a-half hours' (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time;
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).
What you will achieve
PRINCE2 Foundation following pass of Foundation Exam on day three
PRINCE2 Practitioner following pass of Practitioner Exam on day five
£1,250 (VAT not applicable)
Monday 10 February – Friday 14 February from 9.00am-5.00pm each day.
We are able to offer onsite courses for corporate clients based on minimum class sizes - for more information please contact Fay Kelham at firstname.lastname@example.org.