PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the world’s most widely adopted, government recognised and industry standard project management professional qualification.
The principles of PRINCE2 provide you with the knowledge and tools to guide you through the techniques and processes to manage successful projects of any type or scale and in any industry.
At Leicester Castle Business School, we offer the Foundation and Practitioner qualifications over three days per course, two weeks apart. This enhances your learning experience allowing you to take both exams over a short period or the option to take each one independently. Please note that the practitioner status exam cannot be taken without first taking the Foundation Certificate, you will need to provide a copy of the certificate upon enrolment of the Practitioner course if you are not taking both courses together.
All delegates are required to do pre-course reading of around 10 hours and between two to three hours after each session, all of which will be provided to you.
Each course is taught over three days of classroom-based teaching methods from 9.00am until 5.00pm, Monday to Wednesday with the exam of each course at the end of the last day. The exam is paper-based and you will need to bring a pencil and rubber with you in order to take the exam.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided on all training days.
Why choose a PRINCE2 qualification with De Montfort University:
- Courses are taught by an expert tutor with extensive industry experience
- The PRINCE2 manual, all course materials and exam fees are included in the cost, with no additional hidden fees
- PRINCE2 is commonly used as a short-listing tool for project manager positions across all industries
- Teaching takes place in a central location with excellent transport links
For more information please contact:
To register for the course please click here.
- Expert tutor with industry experience
- Manual/text books, exams and course materials included
- PRINCE2 is commonly used as a shortlisting tool for Project Manager positions across all industries
- Central location with excellent transport links
Recommended prior knowledge
There are no entry requirements for the foundation exam but you will need to have passed the foundation level and provide a copy of your certificate before you can take the practitioner exam.
Key learning outcomes
This course will provide an insight into PRINCE2, and prepare you for assessment:
- 60 Multiple choice examination questions
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass - 55%
- Closed book
- Time allowance: one hour
- 68 objective style questions
- Multiple choice answers
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available) - 55%
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- Time allowance: two hours and 30 minutes
What you will achieve
PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate following a successful pass of the Foundation Exam
PRINCE2 Practitioner Status following a successful pass of Practitioner Exam
Foundation: £850 (VAT not applicable)
Practitioner: £1000 (VAT not applicable)
Combined Foundation & Practitioner: £1480* (VAT not applicable)
*If you sign up to both courses together you will receive a 20% discount based on the price of taking both courses separately.
Revised dates TBC due to Coronavirus.
We are able to offer onsite courses for corporate clients based on minimum class sizes. For more information please contact email@example.com