Global Alumni Community Hub
We're proud of our commitment to helping all DMU alumni with their post-graduation journey. To bring together our global alumni community we have launched a new virtual networking and support service, the Global Alumni Community hub (GAC hub).
The Global Alumni Community hub offers 5 key services:
- Our Alumni Directory enables you to connect with old friends or colleagues from DMU, your industry and around the world. By joining you can set up diverse networks, share posts and, initiate conversations and discussions about what matters to you.
- Our newsfeed provides a timeline of all the latest alumni related news and events from across DMU and the global alumni community.
- Groups give you the opportunity to connect with Alumni Networks based on region, shared interests, degree programmes or to collaborate on the causes that are important to you.
- The jobs board advertises a selection of roles from DMU and alumni connected organisations.
- The events page facilitates hosting and promoting your events.
We have seen incredible growth in the number of alumni using the GAC hub since it launched, and we are excited to continue building this momentum. We host webinars with industry leaders, link businesses with academic research, and offer a range of support to alumni who are seeking personal or professional development.
We encourage all our members to join networks, share their good news, opportunities, photos, and events to help create a truly vibrant online community.
You can also watch this video to find out more about the hub.
Please be aware that by signing up to the GAC hub you agree to abide by our terms and conditions.
To receive all DMU for Life communications, please update your contact details here.
We are always happy to hear how we can improve our services to our alumni, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts and feedback.