You are one link away from our confidential report form.
This is not an emergency service. If you need to contact someone urgently:
- Police Emergency 999 or 9999 from a DMU staff phone.
- Police Non-emergency 0116 2222222
- DMU Security 7642
These are the conditions for using the report form:
• You may submit your report anonymously if you wish. If you do, we will not be able to contact you or ask you to clarify any information you provide. This may restrict the action we are able to take.
• We will deal with your report sensitively and in a timely fashion. We know it can sometimes be difficult to make a report. Our primary aim is to protect and help you.
• We will keep your report for a minimum of twelve months and destroy it when we have finished with it.
• If you have given your details, you are entitled to a copy of your report. You have the full protection of the Data Protection Act 1998.
• If we need to contact other agencies to solve your problems we may share your report with them.
To continue please accept these conditions:
I do not accept