Campus Police contact

PC Sam Burton (4550)

I am the De Montfort University Campus Police Officer. 

I have my own office in the Students Services Centre, Gateway House, Room 0.14 – although I will usually be patrolling the campus area.

I am more than willing to assist and advise on any issue you may have.

In an emergency please call 999 or in an non-emergency call 101.

Alternatively you can e-mail me by filling in the form below:




News target area image

DMU is a dynamic university, read about what we have been up to in our latest news section.

Events target area image

At DMU there is always something to do or see, check out our events for yourself.

Mission and vision target area image
Mission and vision

Read about our mission and vision and how these create a supportive and exciting learning environment.