1) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, and Shashi Paul. “Substrate selection for the optical analysis of nickel oxide thin films.” ICAET-2014 in India.
2) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, and Shashi Paul. “Determination of dispersive optical constants of thermally evaporated nickel oxide thin films”. ICAET-2014 in India.
3) M Maricar, Ahamed Bahar, Yamini Raju, James Glover, Krishna Nama Manjunatha, RBM Cross. “DSP Control of Smart Antennas.”, ICAET-2014 in India.
4) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, and Shashi Paul. “Investigation of optical properties of nickel oxide thin films deposited on different substrates and understanding their influence over properties of nickel oxide.” ICPAM-2015 in Romania.
5) Shashi Paul, Krishna Nama Manjunatha and Konstantina Saranti. “Growth of silicon nano-structures at low temperature and their application in electronic and energy related devices” Nanotechnology Congress & Expo - 2015, J Nanomed Nanotechnol in Germany.
6) Alotaibi, Sattam., Manjunatha, Krishna Nama., and Paul, Shashi “A Study in Pursuit of Precise Substrate Selection for Infrared Spectroscopy Analysis of Diamond-Like Carbon Films.” Proceedings of the Eighth Saudi Students Conference in the UK. World Scientific, 2015.
7) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, and Shashi Paul. “Elements in Transparent Conductive Oxides Prone to Grow Silicon Nanostructures”. ICPAM-2016 in Romania.
8) Krishna Nama Manjunatha and Shashi Paul. "Novel growth of silicon nanowires for electronic applications". MRS-2017 Fall meeting in Boston, USA
9) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, and Shashi Paul. “Multipurpose Nickel Oxide for Silicon Nanowire Solar Cells.” 12th International Conference on Physics of Advanced Materials-2018 in Greece.
10) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, Sridhar Govindarajana and Shashi Paul. "Growth of Low Temperature Silicon Nanowires for Energy and Electronic Devices ". IDTechEx - 2018,Germany
11) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, "Application of Silicon Nanostructures in Emerging Technologies". Invited Research Seminar at Materials and Engineering Research Institute, Sheffield Hallam University, 2019 (Delivered Research Seminar as a guest speaker)
12) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, "Late News:In Situ Catalyst Doped Silicon Nanowires Solar Cells" MRS-2020, USA.
13) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, "Doped and Un-doped Silicon Nanowires for Photovoltaic Applications". Invited talk at 4th International conference on Soft Materials (ICSM-2020), 2020 (Invited Talk).