I am Associate Professor (Research & Innovation) in Computer Science at De Montfort University (DMU) within the Institute of Artificial Intelligence of the School of Computer Science and Informatics.
I hold two PhDs: I am a doctor in Computer Science (De Montfort University, UK, 2014) and a docotr in Mathemtical Information Technolgy (University of Jyväskylä, Finland, 2016) respectively. I have a BSc in Electronics Engineering (University of Perugia, Italy, 2008) and an MSc in Telecommunications Engineering (University of Perugia, Italy, 2011) and I am a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).
I am currently the
- programe leader of MSc Intelligence Systems (IS);
- programme leader of MSc Intelligence Systems & Robotics (ISR);
- duputy subject group leader of Games Mathemetics & Intelligent Systems;
and I am the module leader of the
- IMAT1223 Calculus I and IMAT1225 Calculus II modules (programme of Mathematics);
- IMAT5232 Computational Intelligence Optimisation module (programmes of IS/ISR).