1) R. Chapman. J. Heighway & C.H. Oxley.“High Compression Ratio Dispersive Delay Lines” IOP Acoustic Sine wave Colloquium, November 1971. Presented.
2) J. Heighway & C.H. Oxley "Matching Techniques for Pulsed Compression Filters" IEE Colloquium on Acoustic Surface Wave Devices and Applications.
3) C. H. Oxley. A.M. Howard & J.J. Purcell. “High Efficiency X-Band TRAPATT Amplifiers and Oscillators”, EMC Rome 1976. Presented.
4) J. Purcell & C.H. Oxley "High Efficiency X-Band TRAPATT Oscillators" IEE Colloquium. January 1976.
5) C. H. Oxley & J.J. Purcell X-Band TRAPATT Amplifiers" lEE Colloquium on TRAPATT Diodes and Circuits" 1977. Presented.
6) C. H. Oxley & T.J. Brazil "Ferrite Microstrip Circuits for Solid State Oscillators and Amplifier Applications at Frequencies up to 18GHz". 5th Specialist Workshop on Active Microwave Semiconductor Devices, Venice 1978. Presented.
7) C.H. Oxley et al. "Q-Band (26-40GHz) FETs" IEDM Digest. Washington. December 1981. Presented.
8) C.H. Oxley. "Q-Band Microstrip Techniques", IEE Colloquium Digest. April 1982. Presented.
9) J. Arnold. P. Forrest. D. Daniel. R. Bennett & C.H. Oxley."HF GaAs FET Amplifiers", IEE Colloquium Digest.
10) A.J. Holden, D.R. Daniel & C.H. Oxley. "Distributed Effects at High Frequency in Active and Passive Microwave Circuits", IEE Colloquium, April 1983.
11) J J. Arnold & C.H. Oxley "High Gain Temperature Compensated EHP GaAs MESFET Amplifier", EMC Paris 1984.
12) I. Davies. R. Bennett. D. Brambley. J. Joshi. A. Powell & C.H. Oxley. "Low Noise K-Band Submicron FET showing 0.8dB Noise Figure at 77k". European Workshop’’ 1984.
13) A.J. Holden & C.H. Oxley. "Computer Modelling of Travelling Wave Transistors" International Conference on Simulation of Semi-conductor Devices Swansea July 1984.
14) D. Scott. A.H. Moore. I. Griffith, R. Griffiths. R.S. Sussman & C.H. Oxley "M.O.C.V.D. Growth of AllnAs/GalnAs MESFET Heterostructures" ESSDENC, 1985.
15) I. Davies. D. Brambley. R. Bennett. A. Powell & C.H. Oxley, "The Design and Microwave Performance in Q-Band of 0.3 Micron Gate GaAs MODFETs" ESSDENC 1985.
16) I. Davies. J. King. P. Medhurst & C.H. Oxley. "Design and Performance of GaAs Power FETs from C to Q Band" IEE Colloquium May 1985. Presented.
17) I. Davies. J. King. P. Medhurst & C.H. Oxlev, "Design and Performance of GaAs Power FETs from C to Q Band", IEE Colloquium May 1985.
18) C.H. Oxley & I. Davies, "Travelling Wave FETs" IEE Colloquium April 1985. Presented.
19) I. Davies. A. Holden. S. Cotten. B. Wheeldon & C.H. Oxley."A Comparison between Modelled and Experimental High-Frequency MESFET" IEE Colloquium. 1985.
20) P. Cooper. R. Eaton & C.H. Oxley. "Intelsat 6 - 4GHz Monolithic Transponder". IEE Colloquium May 1986.
21) J. King, P. Medhurst, J. Metcalfe, I. Davies, A. Holden & C.H. Oxley. "Design of Pre-matched X-Band GaAs FETs" IEE Colloquium May 1986. Presented.
22) C.H. Oxley, “Performance of GaAs Power FETs under Pulse Conditions", IEE Colloquium May 1986. Presented.
23) C. Wilkinson & C.H. Oxley, "Ultra-short Gate Length FETs for Millimetre-wave ICs" IEE Colloquium March 1986.
24) C.H. Oxley et al, "Power Transistor Packaging". IEE Colloquium. April 1986. Presented.
25) C.H. Oxley, "Active Devices Suitable for Millimetric Wave Operation" IEE Colloquium, November 1986. Presented.
26) P. Tombs. K. Adams. J. Binley & C.H. Oxley. "A Low Cost Broadband FET Voltage Controlled Oscillator", Military Microwaves Conferences Proceedings July 1988.
27) S. Redfern, C. H. Oxley, D. Dawson, J. Bird, G. Hilder, B. Prime, T. Brown, D. Spencer. "An Automotive 77GHz Radar System Designed for Volume Manufacture”. Paper presented at the Microwaves and RF conference. September 1999.
28) C. H. Oxley, S. Redfern, E. Dawson, J. Bird, B .Prime, T. Brown and D. Spence “An Automotive 77GHz Radar Sensor designed for Volume Manufacture” Published in Telematics Automotive Proceedings, April 2000. Presented.
29) C. H. Oxley and O. Buiu “Will GaN replace GaAs as the semiconductor Material for Microwave Devices” System on Chip for a Connected World Conference Proceedings, Oct 2000, pages 527-538. Presented.
30) C. H. Oxley “GaN Technology” Workshop on RF Circuit Technology Proceedings Cambridge April 2001. Presented.
31) C. H. Oxley, M. Uren and D. Hayes, “Gallium Nitride Technology now and in 3 Decades” (M. Uren and D. Hayes are with QinetiQ) Workshop on RF Circuit Technology Proceedings Cambridge. Published in the workshop proceedings, March 2002. Presented.
32) C. H. Oxley ‘Noise performance and Applications of Gallium Nitride HEMT Transistors’ Wireless Design Conference Proceedings, May 2002 International Conference. Presented.
33) C. H. Oxley, M. Uren The performance of gallium nitride transistors with a view to broad-band wireless communications’ (M. Uren is with QinetiQ) Invited paper at the Wireless Broadband forum at Cambridge Nov 2002 published in the proceedings. Presented.
34) C. H. Oxley and J. Bourrigaud ‘GaN components for broadband wireless’ Invited paper at the Wireless Broadband forum Cambridge Nov 2003, published in the proceedings Nov 2003. Presented.
35) T Martin1, M J Uren1, R S Balmer1, D Soley1, D J Wallis1, K P Hilton1, J OMaclean1,A G Munday1, A J Hydes1, D G Hayes1, C H Oxley2, P McGovern3, P J Tasker3‘GaN HFT development at QinetiQ’ Proceedings of European Microwave Conference, Sept 2005.
36) R. Hopper and C. H. Oxley ‘Infrared microscopy – a tool for the manufacturing environment’, to be published in the proceedings 5th International conference on manufacturing research, Sept 2007.
37) C. H. Oxley and R. Hooper ‘Infrared thermal measurements on electronic devices’, Poster session on microscopy, Oxford, June 2007. Presented.
38) R. Hopper and C. H. Oxley ‘Thermal measurement a requirement for monolithic microwave integrated circuit design’ ARRMS proceedings, April 2008.
39) C. H. Oxley R. Hopper and G. A. Evans ‘Improved infrared (IR) microscope measurements for the micro-electronic industry’ IMAC Proceedings, Sept 2008, pp 215- 218. Presented.
40) C. H. Oxley, R. Hopper, and G. A. Evans ‘’ IR microscopy of electronic devices” Thermal workshop Nov 2008. Presented.
41) C. H. Oxley, R. H. Hopper and G Evans ‘Improved Infra-red Microscopy for Thermal Mapping of Electronic Devices including MEMS and Photonic Devices’, KTN workshop on nanotechnology in European Semiconductor Conference in Cardiff, 2009.(Invited paper). Presented.
42) C H Oxley, R H Hopper and G. A. Evans ‘Thermal Imaging of Electronic Devices’ Workshop Imaging Special Interest Group. INET meeting. Sutton Donnington, 3rd March 2010. Presented.
43) Brady, J. King, C H Oxley and T J Brazil ‘Small and Large Signal Modelling of GaN HEMTs’ Emerging Semiconductor devices and techniques workshop at DMU Sept 2010.
44) C H Oxley R H Hopper and G A Evans ‘Device Thermography using Infra-Red Microscopy’ Emerging Semiconductor Devices and Techniques Workshop at DMU, Sept 2010. Presented.
45) R. H. Hopper, I Haneel, S. Ali, F. Udrea and C. H. Oxley ‘ Improved IR surface thermal measurements of CMOS MEM’S Devices’ to be present and published in the proceedings of the Therminic Conference in Barcelona, Oct 2010.
46) C H Oxley ‘Nano-electronics’ IEMRC, Nov 2010. Presented.
47) R H Hopper, D Prime and C H Oxley, ‘Improved infrared temperature measurements on RF devices’ published in the ARRMS proceedings, Nov 2010. (best paper award).
48) R H Hopper, J Glover, G A Evans and C H Oxley ‘Thermal measurement of RF and microwave devices using a novel thermal probe’ RF and Microwave Workshop, University of Glasgow, March 30th, 2011.
49) R Axell, R Hopper, P Jarritt, P White and C H Oxley ‘How hot does my ultrasound transducer really get’ European Medical Physics and Engineering Conference, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland, Sept 2011.
50) R. Hopper, J Glover and C H Oxley ‘Novel thermal particle sensor for measuring the temperature of power device modules’, iPower showcasing UK power electronics, University of Warwick, 30th Nov to 1st Dec, 2011.
51) M Montes, G Dunn, A Stephen, A Khalid, C Li, D Cumming, C H Oxley, R Hopper, and M Kuball ‘Impact Ionisation on Planar GaAs Gunn Diodes: Analysis and Reduction by Anode Design’ ISCS Poster, USA, 2012.
52) J Glover, R Hopper, A Khalid, D Cumming, M Montes, M Kuball, G Dunn, A Stephen and C H Oxley ‘Novel Infra-Red (IR) Thermal Measurements on GaAs Micro-coolers’ ARMMS, Nov 2012.
53) J Glover, R Hopper, A Duffy and C H Oxley ‘Infrared thermography for Power over Ethernet (PoE) reference measurements. IEEE EMC conference, USA, Nov 2012.
54) A. Al-Dabbach, H Sasse, M Al-Asadi, C H Oxley and A Duffy ‘A review of the origin and modelling of non-linear behaviour in semiconductor devices’. IEEE EMC conference, USA, Nov 2012.
55) A. Aboutaleb and C H Oxley ‘Microwave Dielectric Measurement of Solids and Liquids over 1 to 4 GHz using Transmission Line Technique and Coaxial Cavity, ARMMS conference, April 2013.
56) M Maricar, J Glover, G Evans, Ata-ul-Khalid, Chong Li, D Cumming and C H Oxley ‘Planar Gunn Diode Characterisation and Resonators’ 4th annual IET workshop on RF and miili-metric passive components, Birmingham,18th March, 2013.
57) A Khalid, J Glover, R Hopper, V Papageorgious, M Montes, M Kuball, G Dunn, A Stephen C H Oxley, and D Cumming ‘Fabrication of integrated planar Gunn diode and micro-cooler on GaAs substrate’ ISCS conference, Japan, May 2013.
58) J Glover, A Stephen+, G Dunn+, M Montes*, M Kuball*, A Khalid**, D Cumming** and C H Oxley Novel Thermal Management of Power Electronic Devices: High Power High Frequency Planar Gunn Diodes, 'EPSRC National Centre for Power Electronics Launch Event, Nottingham University
59) J Glover, M Maricar and C H Oxley High emissivity micro-particles sensors enabling high accuracy, point, thermal profiling, Research to Industry R2i2 Electronics Conference, University of Loughborough.
60) J Glover, C H Oxley, A Khalid, D R S Cumming, M Montes, M Kuball, A Stephen, and G M Dunn ‘Analysis to determine external loading on wafer-based GaAs micro-coolers’ IeMRC conference Loughborough University.
61) M Maricar, J Glover, G Evans, A Khalid, V Papageorgiou, D Cumming and C H Oxley ‘Improved coplanar waveguide resonator design for milli-metric application’, IeMRC conference Loughborough University.
62) Li-Ju Wei and C H Oxley ‘Generation of smart implants using direct writing additive manufacturing approach’, IeMRC conference, Loughborough University, Sept 2013.
63) M. I. Maricar, J. Glover, G. A. Evans, A. Khalid, V. Papageorgiou, L. Chong, G. Dunn, and C. H. Oxley, “Planar Gunn diode characterisation and resonator elements to realise oscillator circuits,” in International Conference on Advanced Nanomaterials & Emerging Engineering Technologies ICANMEET-2013, 2013, pp. 674–678.
64) M Maricar, A Khalid, D R S Cumming & C H Oxley ‘Second harmonic extraction of planar Gunn diode by using resonatoes for milli-metric wave applications’ ARMMS conference, Nov 2014, Bedfordshire, UK.