1. Karimu, A., Salia, S. Javed, G. H. and Tingbani, I. “Are competitive microfinance institutions worth regulating? Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa”. Paper presented at Africa Microfinance Week, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. October, 2019 and published in the conference proceedings.
2. Salia, S., Gyamfi, K.S., Benin, I. W., Naab, G. Z., and Tingbani, I. “Motivational dynamics of diaspora bonds during debt market uncertainty: Evidence from linear discriminant analysis”. Paper presented at the Global Research Alliance for Sustainable Finance and Investment, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK. September 2019.
3. Karimu, A., Salia, S. Javed, G. H. and Tingbani, I. “Are Competitive Financial Services worth Regulating? Evidence from Microfinance Institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa.” Paper presented at ISBE/BCU Entrepreneurial Finance Conference, Birmingham City University, UK. March 2018.
4. Salia, S., Hussain, J. G., Tingbani, I., and, Kolade, S. “Is Women Empowerment a Zero Sum Game?”, Paper presented at Africa Microfinance Week, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. October, 2017 and published in the conference proceedings.
5. Salia, S., Hussain, J. G. and, Tinbgani, I. “Unintended Consequences of Microfinance for Women`s Empowerment”, Paper presented at ESRC SME Finance Seminar Series, Haydn Green Institute, University of Nottingham, UK. September 2015.
6. Salia, S. (2012) “Using Social Networks to Unlock Business Opportunities – A Pilot Study”, Paper presented in Research Conference, RESCON, Birmingham City University, UK. June 2013.
7. Salia, S. (2012) “The Impact of Microfinance on Microenterprise Development in Ghana”, Paper accepted in International Conference on Economics and Administration, Bucharest, Romania. June 2012.