Conferences organised: Gender and Materiality in Latin American History (ILAS, London, 2016); Global Histories of Archaeology in the Field (ILAS, London, 2016); Nature and Knowledge in Latin America: New Historical Perspectives (ILAS, London, 2015).
Conference panel organised: People and Technology: Road-Building Across Three Continents (American Historical Association Meeting 2015, New York)
Presentations at conferences including:
- Society for Latin American Studies Conference, Liverpool, 2016
- History of Science Society Annual Meeting, San Francisco, 2015
- American Historical Association, Washington, DC, 2014
- International Congress for History of Science, Technology and Medicine, Manchester, 2013
- World Economic History Congress, Stellenbosch, 2012