DMU’s library services always rate highly in the National Student Survey and provide students with support, access to vital information and a great place to study.
- Check the current library opening times
- Access to more than half a million publications, a wide range of DVDs as well as thousands of electronic journals and other e-resources
- Virtual library provides access to an extensive range of e-resources on and off campus
- "Just Ask" provides support to users of our services off-campus
Kimberlin is run by dedicated staff who can offer support to students with:
- Learning Zones in the Kimberlin Library and Eric Wood Building provide space for group and individual work
- Zones feature workstations with power supplies for laptops, plus syndicate rooms with interactive whiteboards and DVD players
DMU is one of only a few universities able to offer students a dedicated Law Library and Legal Practice library , housed adjacent to the School of Law, in the £35m Hugh Aston building.