Wound management: Principles and Practice
This clinically focused module will be useful for practitioners who have a specific interest in caring for patients with acute and chronic wounds. It will enable practitioners to bring their wound management knowledge up to date with local and national guidelines and to discuss contemporary issues in the management of complex wounds.
Specialist tissue viability staffs make a substantial contribution and help to integrate theory to practice. Module is relevant to nursing, midwifery and allied health professional applicants.
- Effective registration with appropriate professional statutory regulatory body
- Ability to study to degree level (120 credits level 4/5)
- Evidence of recent study
How to apply
Online Application Forms and Guidance Information
Module Category: NMAH
Module Code: 3374
Module Credits: 15
Module Level: 6
Semester 2 2019:
This module runs once per academic year.
- 09.00 - 13.00 Wednesday 4 February
- 09.00 - 13.00 Wednesday 18 February
- 09.00 - 13.00 Wednesday 4 March
- 09.00 - 13.00 Wednesday 18 March
- 09.00 - 13.00 Wednesday 1 April
Return to study
NMAH 3374 is a degree-level module in which you will be expected to produce assessed work at degree-level standard. If it is sometime since you produced an academic essay or undertook other kinds of academically assessed work, you will be well advised to access the return to study information on DMU website beforehand.
Learning Beyond Registration contract