Nutrition in Adults
This module explores knowledge, practice and attitudes that underpin the nutritional needs of the adult patient/client through the promotion of assessment, planning, implementing and evaluation of care, to result in enhancing nutritional standards in the clinical area.
It facilitates the practice of inter professional working within secondary and primary care to meet the patient/client’s needs and those of their carers and family within a diverse multicultural society.
- Effective registration with the NMC / HPC or other relevant professional body. ESSENTIAL
- Undertaken successful level 4/5 academic study. ESSENTIAL
- Currently be employed in practice and have the support of their manager in undertaking the module. ESSENTIAL
- Have a named mentor in clinical practice throughout the duration of the module. ESSENTIAL
How to apply
Online Application Forms and Guidance Information
Module Category: NMAH
Module Code: 3388
Module Credits: 30
Module Level: 6
Semester 1: 2018
- 08.45 - 16.00 Tuesday 25 September
- 08.45 - 16.00 Tuesday 16 October
- 08.45 - 16.00 Tuesday 30 October
- 08.45 - 16.00 Tuesday 13 November
- 08.45 - 16.00 Tuesday 27 November
- 08.45 - 16.00 Tuesday 11 December
Return to study
This is a degree-level module in which you will be expected to produce assessed work at degree-level standard.
If it is sometime since you undertook other kinds of academically assessed work, you will be well advised to consider undertaking some self-directed academic updating around returning to study.
More information can be found here
For funding please contact the module lead.