Gastroenterology and Hepatology
This module explores specialist knowledge, practice and attitudes that underpin enhancing gastroenterology and liver disease by promoting assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation resulting in the enhancement of health care.
- Critically review the underpinning evidence relating to gastroenterology and liver disease
- Critically review the development and critically evaluate clinical practice / professional accountability in gastroenterology and liver disease
- Reflect upon values, attitudes and beliefs in the delivery of gastroenterology and liver disease
- Effective registration with the NMC / HPC or other relevant professional body. ESSENTIAL
- Undertaken successful level 4/5 academic study. ESSENTIAL
- Currently be employed in practice and have the support of their manager in undertaking the module. ESSENTIAL
- Have a named mentor in clinical practice throughout the duration of the module. ESSENTIAL
How to apply
Online Application Forms and Guidance Information
Module Category: NMAH
Module Code: 3331
Module Credits: 30
Module Level: 5
Return to study
This is a degree-level module in which you will be expected to produce assessed work at degree-level standard.
If it is sometime since you undertook other kinds of academically assessed work, you will be well advised to consider undertaking some self-directed academic updating around returning to study.
More information can be found here
Learning Beyond registration contract