From its inception, DIGITS has highlighted the importance of partnerships working both internally across the university and externally with local, national and international organisations and communities. The projects that DIGITS engages in depend greatly on partnerships. Not only do they help address issues from various perspectives, for example, governmental, industry and community, but it also allows for greater geographical coverage to help tackle issues that may be similar over various countries.
Our current project partners include:
- UK: Northamptonshire County Council, Leicestershire County Council, Leicester City Council, University of Leicester, University of Nottingham, Astrium
- Austria: Austrian Institute of Technology
- Belgium: Forum of European Highway Research Laboratories (FEHRL)
- Croatia: Institut IGH DD, HZ Infrastruktura D.O.O.
- Czech Republic: Centrum Dopravniho Vyzkumu
- France: Centre D’etudes Techniques de L’equipement du Sud Ouest (CETE), Aerospace Valley
- Germany: EURNEX e.V, Technische Universitaet Muenchen
- Greece: National Technical University of Athens, Hellenic Institute for Transport
- Ireland: University College Dublin, Roughan O'Donovan Limited, Iarnrod Eireann
- Italy: Genzia Regionale per lo Sviluppo del Molise, Universita Degli Studi del Molise, E-Geos Spa, University of Rome
- Latvia: Riga Technical University
- Netherlands: University of Twente
- Poland: Adaptronica ZOO SP, Instytut Kolejnictwa, Urzad Marszalkowski Wojewodztwa Mazowieckiego, Instytut Geoddezji I Kartografii (IgiK), Intergraph Polska Sp ZOO.
- Russia: Moscow State University of Railway Engineering
- Slovenia: Slovenske Zeleznice DOO, Zavod Za Gradbenistvo Slovenije,
- Sweden: Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute
- Switzerland: Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
DIGITS are continually looking for partners to work with; it will seek to collaborate with:
- Universities and research organisations both in the UK and overseas
- Industrial sector leaders and associations
- Industry, both large corporations and SMEs
- National, regional and local governments
- Communities with an interest in transport
If you would like to discuss any opportunities please contact us|.