IESD Internal Seminar Series
Every Wednesdays at 1:00pm in the Queens Building 0.14
Organiser: Professor Mark Lemon
- A means to keep colleagues up to date with the wide range of research carried out at the IESD.
- An opportunity for new members of staff to introduce themselves to the Institute.
- A forum to try out new ideas.
- An opportunity to 'road-test' presentations prior to conferences.
- A means to foster and maintain a vibrant research environment within the IESD.
The style can be as formal or as informal as preferred by the presenter.
- Established staff members are expected to give a seminar on an approximate annual basis.
- New staff as soon as possible after starting (the topic, of course, would be previous work).
- PhD students who are past the half-way mark in their studies should be prepared to give a presentation.
- Presentations should be no longer than 45 minutes with some time allowed for discussion.
Those scheduled to give a presentation should e-mail Professor Mark Lemon with a title and a brief synopsis of the presentation in a pdf format no later than two weeks prior to presenting.
Seminar Series Schedule for 2014/2015.
Past Seminar Series listing.