The Centre for Reproduction Research (CRR), formerly the Reproduction Research Group (RRG) hold a number of seminars throughout the year.
Centre for Reproduction Research 2017-18 seminar series:
- Wednesday 21 February 2018 12:00-1:30
Wendy Norton, De Montfort University - Gay men’s journeys to parenthood via surrogacy: an exploratory study of UK residents.
- Wednesday 21 March 2018 12:00-1:30
Ilke Turkmendag, Newcastle University
- Monday 16 April 2018 12:00-1:30
Kinneret Lahad, Tel-Aviv University
- Wednesday 25 April 2018 12:00-1:30
Linda Layne, Reproductive Sociology Research Group, University of Cambridge
- Wednesday 16 May 2018 12:00-1:30
Joyce Harper, University College London
Information about our previous seminars can be accessed here.
If you wish to be put on our mailing list so that you can be advised of future events please contact email@example.com