DMU welcomes students from more than 130 countries, who choose to study with us for many reasons: academic excellence; the rich student experience; links to industry, and opportunities to volunteer both locally through #DMUlocal and around the world with #DMUglobal.
To help reassure EU students, DMU has created the LoveEU Bundle, which includes:
- A payment of £150* to EU students coming to DMU from outside of the UK to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at DMU in September 2017.
- Tuition fees guaranteed to remain at UK home-rates for entry September 2017 and January 2018 for the length of the course of study.
- Entry into prize draws to win tickets for Leicester City Football Club and Leicester Tiger Rugby Club games – official partners of DMU.
- Silver Membership* of the Queen Elizabeth 2 Diamond Jubilee Leisure Centre and Gym (worth £135 for whole year).
Eligible students will be contacted in October 2017 after enrolment processes are complete with details of how to receive the payment. Please keep an eye on your DMU email address for details.
The final deadline for the return of details from students joining DMU wishing to take up the Love EU bundle in September 2017 will be Friday 19 January 2018. If you are interested and want to know more contact us here.
*The following terms and conditions apply to the LoveEU Bundle :
- Students must be EU students not resident in the UK joining a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course beginning September 2017 intake.
- Elizabeth 2 Diamond Jubilee Leisure Centre and Gym Silver membership (term time)
- Eligible undergraduate and post graduate taught students will receive £150
- Students must still be enrolled at the point of payment.
- Payments will be made via direct bank transfer to UK bank accounts only in the name of the beneficiary student
- During October 2017 students will be contacted via email and requested to provide their bank details.
- The payment is valid for entry into the 2017 (September 2017 intake) academic session only - and cannot be deferred by the applicant to a subsequent academic year
- Leicester International Pathway College students are not eligible
- Students who are already on a DMU course and are continuing directly from one DMU course to another (for example, from foundation degree or HND on to the final year of an honours degree) are not eligible
- Students who are sponsored or funded by the NHS are not eligible
- Payments are awarded at the discretion of the University
- DMU reserves the right to cancel any payment which has been claimed fraudulently
Please note that we may not be able to offer this in the future if the University’s circumstances change. The type of circumstance which could mean we need to stop this funding include without limitation: if events outside of our reasonable control happen; if our business operations change; if there is a change of control of the university; if the University’s financial situation changes; if its legal status changes. If this type of circumstance occurs so we are no longer going to provide this support we will let you know as soon as possible. We consider it unlikely that these circumstances could occur and mean we cease providing this support but please don’t make a decision to attend this course based on the availability of the fund.