We have been granted professional recognition and accreditation from many leading professional bodies such as:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- The Certified Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA)
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- The Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- CFA Society of the UK (CFA UK)
Through some of our accreditations, you can gain significant exemptions from professional qualifications, allowing you to complete them at a faster pace (subject to course and module choice). Professional qualifications are often sought after by graduate employers due to the industry specific skills you will acquire.
Our BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance degree offers up to 9 exemptions from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the maximum number available.
Our tuition fees range from £12,750 to £16,000. View a full list of our international fees for 2018/19.
Select your country to find out the entry requirements, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
English language requirements:
If you do not meet the IELTS requirements listed on this page, or have an equivalent English language qualification, you may want to consider joining our pre-sessional English courss to help you improve your English before you begin your studies.
Please note: MBA (Global) does not require work experience.
How to apply
Download a free application form. Undergraduate students can also apply via the Universities and colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) using the UCAS Institution Code: DEM/D26.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of your qualifications
- A copy of your English language certificate
- A copy of your passport
- 1 reference for undergraduate study/ 2 references for postgraduate study
Return your application and documents to the International Admissions Office at email@example.com
If you need further information or have any questions, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow or message us on Facebook: