Course Level Feedback Survey
Student satisfaction is of great importance to De Montfort University and your opinion matters. The 2017 Course Level Feedback survey is an ideal opportunity to give us your views.
The survey runs from 27 February until late April. It’s for first and second year students, and those in the third year of their integrated Masters programmes based at the DMU Leicester campus.
The 2017 Course Level Feedback survey is now closed. Thank you to everyone who took part.
While you continue your studies, this feedback helps us to meet your needs at a course and faculty level. It lets us know what kind of enhancements will mean the most to you during your time here.
All eligible students who completed the 2017 Course Level Feedback survey had the opportunity to enter a prize draw to win an iPad Mini.
The winner was Tom Bridge, a first year Criminology and Criminal Justice student.
All eligible students who completed the survey were also entered into a prize draw to win one of three #DMUglobal vouchers worth £150 each.
The vouchers were won by Shedrick Kyere-Sarpong (first year Business and Management), Ruben Gomes (second year Architectural Technology) and Temiloluwa A Deborah Kolawole (first year Medical Science).
They will be able to use them on any #DMUglobal trip – including the trip to Berlin in June – between 1 May and the end of the 2017/18 academic year.
Please note that those students who completed the survey before the #DMUglobal prizes were announced (Monday 27 March 2017) were included in the prize draw.
See below for terms and conditions.
Positive changes based on your feedback
Your feedback guides the choices we make. As part of the #loveDMU initiative, the university has made a series of enhancements across campus, including:
- Longer opening hours for the Kimberlin Library
- Extended opening times in faculty buildings
- Nearly £1million for DMUsport
- Further investment in bursaries and expanding the #DMUglobal programme
- Providing volunteering opportunities with DMU Square Mile and DSU
- Upgrades to catering facilities
- Additional spending on AV loans stock
Your opinions are essential to ensure that we provide every student with the best possible education and enable them to gain skills to stand out in an increasingly competitive jobs market.
About the survey
The Course Level Feedback survey is simple to fill in and will only take a few minutes. The questions ask you to rate your student experience on a five-point scale from ‘Definitely Agree’ to ‘Definitely Disagree’. Please use this chance to share your thoughts with us and to reflect on your whole experience.
The main section asks you about eight topics:
- Learning opportunities
- Assessment and feedback
- Academic support
- Organisation and management
- Learning resources
- Learning community
- Student voice
That’s followed by a few additional questions about the student experience, which helps us to increase our understanding and make improvements for current and future students.
So we can deal with any specific points relating to your course, we ask for your P-Number. However, all information will be treated in confidence. Submissions are processed independently and results are given to faculties in an anonymised format that will not identify individuals.
Your opinion matters
To complete the survey now, either click the link in your email or click here, and help shape the development of your course. We look forward to receiving your views.
- Awards are worth £150 to three winners of the prize draw
- Awards are discounted from the total cost of travel and accommodation of a #DMUglobal trip
- Awards are not redeemable against any on-campus or UK-based #DMUglobal opportunities.
- Awards are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- #DMUglobal students are not guaranteed acceptance to the #DMUglobal programme, and must formally apply for their #DMUglobal experience – our dedicated team will contact you to arrange the next steps.
- If an applicant is allocated an award but then withdraws their application, or does not take part in the opportunity for any reason, the award is forfeited and must be repaid.