Appointments and contact us
If you are planning on making a face-to-face coaching appointment, please read the following important information:
If you have NOT used DMU Coaching before:
- Please book a Single Point of Access (SPA) appointment. SPA appointments enable us to fully assess your coaching needs to ensure that it is an appropriate service for you
- At the end of your SPA appointment you will leave with an Action Plan of what to do next e.g. how to book a coaching apointment and/or other services such as coaching workshops.
- The 30 minute SPA appointments are offered daily and can be booked on-line via MyGateway
- On the MyGateway Home Page select Appointments from the top menu bar. You will be asked 'What do you want to talk about?' Enter Single Point of Access to access the SPA Appointments Calendar and book an appointment that is convenient for you.
- You can also book SPA appointments in person at Student Gateway reception, which is located on the ground floor of Gateway House.
- PLEASE NOTE: WILL WILL BE UNABLE TO OFFER YOUR COACHING UNTIL YOU HAVE HAD A SPA APPOINTMENT
If you have ALREADY used DMU Coaching:
- If you know you need further coaching, go to your MyGateway Home Page and complete the Coaching Registration Form (right-hand side). Then select the face-to-face coaching application form, complete and submit
- On receipt of your form we will contact you with details of your initial coaching appointment
- Your coach will also provide information on other coaching services such as self-help and coaching workshops. If you have other support needs you can speak to your coach or book another SPA appointment (see instructions above)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS CURRENTLY ABOUT A 2-3 WEEK WAIT FOR AN INITIAL COUNSELLING APPOINTMENT.
For any guidance on our application process or for general coaching enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Student Gateway reception (ground floor, Gateway House) if you prefer.
The service is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Appointments are around 50 minutes to one hour.
How to get in touch